Home / Practice Areas / Land Use and Zoning Law

New York Attorney Assists with Land Use and Zoning Issues

Experienced real estate lawyer represents residential and commercial clients

At the Law Office of Neil Gingold, I have extensive experience representing both residential and commercial clients in property matters involving land use and zoning issues. I understand state and local ordinances and regulations that affect your ability to use or improve upon your land as you wish. I represent residents of the Fayetteville area and throughout Onondaga County before municipal planning and zoning boards and other governmental agencies and review bodies. If needed, I can appear on behalf of clients in state and federal courts in litigation involving land use, zoning and related matters.

New York lawyer helps property owners obtain necessary permits

Your business or residential property represents a significant investment, so your ability to make improvements through new construction or renovation is important. Before beginning any building project, however, you may need approval for a zoning variance or a construction permit. I draw on my knowledge of state and local laws to assist with applications for relevant permits. I can also file appeals if your application is denied. If you need experienced representation in any zoning or land use matter, my firm has the background and skill to work toward a resolution that meets your needs.

Skilled attorney advises builders, landowners and developers throughout Onondaga County

My clients include developers, contractors and entrepreneurs seeking to build new commercial properties. In addition to helping clients such as these apply for permits and zoning variances, I handle matters such as easements for road, water, sewer and power lines. I also represent landowners hoping to subdivide their property for development.

Because of my history of involvement in the community, the firm is well positioned to represent clients on all matters related to land use and zoning. I know the procedures required by the various agencies and boards. I also understand the different time limits on appeals imposed by each agency and commission.

In addition to handling land use and zoning matters, I advise on issues such as:

  • Planned unit development (PUD)
  • Environmental impacts
  • Variances
  • Plat and site plan applications
  • Appeals of adverse zoning decisions

To ensure your residence or business is in compliance with existing zoning regulations or to seek permits for new building projects, contact a knowledgeable real estate lawyer for sound advice and advocacy.

Contact an experienced land use and zoning attorney today

At the Law Office of Neil Gingold, I represent residential and commercial clients in matters involving land use and zoning regulations. To schedule your free consultation at my New York office, call me at 315-415-2895 or contact me online.


    Contact Form

    We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

    Quick Contact Form